Question Website Software

Hi, everyone. Now i have a little problem I think use all can solve. Im a member of a clan and we are creating a website, ATM we are using a free software, but we would like a proffesional looking software. Price isnt an issue currently, I know about V-bulletin, but we need a website not a forum. I was wondering if V-bulletin actually had a website designer included? What software does Pc Powerplay use for their website?Thanks for all the help and suggestions, and please don't go off at me if they use V-bulletin for there website. i havent had any experence with that product. Thanks

A website is more about knowledge than software. You can make a decent website with Windows Notepad if you know what you're doing.

Google "website templates" if you want a starting point with little to no effort.
    Also someone in your clan will have to learn HTML as a bare minimum.
    Being horny is not freedom of speech.
    "pappoiya, pappoiya..." this guy ->

Thank you for the quick response, I'll look into what you have said.

Have you thought about joomla or wordpress, there are many tutorials for working with them. I'm starting with joomla and it has seemed pretty easy and I do not know anything about design